A professional personal trainer will not only provide you with unique coaching and training but also assist you with personalised programs, nutrition, and lifestyle management designed around your specific needs. At Transition Personal Training our personal fitness experts strive to inspire and empower fitness enthusiasts to reach their personal health and fitness goals. When it comes to fitness and health, we believe that support, knowledge, and education are key components as well as readily accessible tools to help the whole family achieve a healthy way of living. Our personal trainers are there to assess your current fitness levels, find out exactly where you would like to be and help you move quickly and effectively towards your desired end goal.
What Do We Do?
We get you to move a lot. You will be trained how to use your body correctly to jump, squat, run, climb, push, lunge, carry, lift, and pull. Occasionally we use machines and your fitness trainer always has your back. Where there are limitations they will find suitable alternatives to help you achieve the results you are after.
How Do We Do It Differently From Others?
- We are passionate about focusing on specialised workouts, specifically designed for each individual while supporting a strong family environment within our group sessions.
- We have designed our gym environment to reflect our value for the body, soul, and spiritual health of our members. Our intention is for each member of our gym to feel known, supported, respected, and fully equipped in their endeavours to achieve their personal goals in life. Our ultimate vision is to help you discover and enjoy optimum health.
- Our sessions are constantly varied in order to improve your strength and mobility and ensure your body is constantly challenged. It may not always feel easy, but the end results are always worth it.
- You will spend much less time on machines compared to other gyms and more time using your own body weight and strength for physical exercises.
- When it comes to perfecting your posture and movement we are consistent and highly motivated to keep you on track. However, we love a good laugh and are sometimes a little crazy.
- We are real about life which is why we are flexible when it comes to supporting you through any surprise events in your life that may throw your schedule out of sync.
- Our One-on-One personal trainers can provide training for up to 4 people.
- Our expertly crafted personal training programs are also available online so that you can train in the comfort of your own home.
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Our personal trainers will leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding ways to help you achieve your desired results.
- Luke Burton, the owner, has twelve years of experience in personal training. He is highly experienced in providing diverse, multiple, strategic but enjoyable one-on-one sessions on a daily basis. His sensitivity and wisdom allow him to tackle individual limitations and difficulties with achieving goals.
- Rachael Burton, Luke’s business partner, specialises in stretch and flexibility. She is currently taking a break from the gym to be a mom but pops in regularly to keep in touch.
About Our Gym Near Baldivis
When it comes to finding the ultimate gym in Western Australia, Transition Personal Training offers an all-encompassing selection of services.
This includes a premier set of specialists, years of experience, and one-on-one training sessions customised to each element of the workout.
Where there are limitations, we find healthy alternatives to get the results you're after.
Features Of The Gym
1. Fully Equipped
We offer a wide selection of equipment to help work out and for those who want to fine-tune their sessions in the gym.
We use the best modern equipment to enhance your experience.
Transition Personal Training leaves no stone unturned when finding a good fit for your personal training needs.
2. Personal Trainers
Our certified personal trainers have years of experience and know-how to assess where you are at and tailor a workout program to help you reach your goals.
3. Ample Space
Each personal training session is cultivated with care in our gym. Our goal is to make your training experience welcoming, refined, and in tune with your requirements. We have you covered with enough space to squat, jump, lunge, lift, push, pull, run and climb!
How To Get To Transition Personal Training From Baldivis
The fastest route to Transition Personal Training from Balvidis is to take Kwinana Freeway/State Route 2.
From there, head to Mandurah Road in East Rockingham.
This will lead to the most prominent part of the area - The Kwinana Golf Course. Transition Personal Training is a few minutes away from the golf course.
Turn onto Gentle Road and then Stanyford Way to get to the gym.
Mon. - Fri. 4:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sat. 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To set up a one-on-one training session, we recommended booking beforehand. This will ensure we cultivate the ultimate experience tailored to your needs.
Get 2 Free Weeks Personal Training with Transition PT.
Try us out obligation free by completing the form.